events and specials
Dia De Los Muertos
October 31, 2020
Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is a celebration of life and death. While the holiday originated in Mexico, it is celebrated all over Latin America with colorful calaveras (skulls) and calacas (skeletons).
Food: You work up a mighty hunger and thirst traveling from the spirit world back to the realm of the living. At least that’s the traditional belief in Mexico.
• Free hot chocolate for kids.
• $5 Queso Fundito - a bubbling fondue of cheese and ground beef served with chile-spiked tortilla chips
• $6 Jagermeister
• $7 Domestic draft beer by the yard, souvenir cup included.
• $8 Enfrijoladas A Dia De Los Muertos specialty, three corn-flour tortillas with flame-seared chicken smothered in a black bean sauce.
• $9 Serrano pepper infused patron Mexican candy shots
• $10 Margarita para los Muertos
Free face Dia De Los Muertos temporary tattoos (available while supplies last).
Dressing up as skeletons is part of the fun. People of all ages have their faces artfully painted to resemble skulls, and, mimicking the calavera Catrina.
3-6 PM weekdays and all day Wednesday:
Enjoy 50% off La Casa margaritas and 50% off chicken or ground beef Cadillac Nachos.